"...I will show you the way to heaven."-St. John-Marie Vianney

Friday, September 14, 2012

Courageous

 
We will be hosting a free screening of the blockbuster movie “Courageous” on
 
Monday Night September 17th
7:30pm
 
Come on down and experience the awesome film that took America by storm last September.
Honor begins at home with godly men who are not afraid to conform themselves to Christ and not the culture.
 
“In my home, the decision has already been made.
You don't have to ask who will guide my family because by God's grace, I will.
You don't have to ask who will teach my son (and daughter) to follow Christ because I will.
Who will accept the responsibility of providing for and protecting my family? I will.
Who will ask God to break the chain of destructive patterns in my family's history? I will.
Who will pray for and bless my children to boldly pursue whatever God calls them to do? I am their father...I will.
I accept this responsibility, and it is my privilege to embrace it.
I want the favor of God and His blessing on my home.
Any good man does.
So where are you men of courage?
Where are you, fathers who fear the Lord?
It's time to rise up and answer the call God has given you, and to say
I will, I will, I will!"
 
Will You?
 
Monday Night September 17th
7:30pm
Msgr. Leonard hall
Cure of Ars Church
2323 Merrick Ave, Merrick NY 11566
Parking lot off of Hewlett Ave.
Snacks will be available for purchase(proceeds benefit the Men of the Cure of Ars)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment